MedicaApp works standalone and does not send or share any of your personal data. All saved medication data are stored locally on the device, and you can remove them at any time.
INTERNET & NETWORK ACCESS PERMISSIONS
- MedicaApp collects some app usage information (e.g. screen view count, repetitive actions, etc.) to help better understand user interaction with the app in order to improve user experience and to make it more seamless.
- MedicaApp collects errors and crash reports to identify source of bugs and issues, to be able to fix them.
- MedicaApp uses the Internet connectivity to retrieve suggested medication names (e.g. for auto complete function).
- MedicaApp also allows the user to go directly to its Google Play listing, Facebook page, and Twitter account via the available network connection.
- We never share, sell, or distribute your personal data, and any analysis of collected information or statistics will be anonymous and for the purposes illustrated above.
The app may show ads when an Internet connection is available. Although these ads are normally sized just in kilobytes, please note that loading these ads may cost you fees depending on your data plan.
This application is provided just as a means of help attempt with no warranty or guarantee. The application is not intended as a substitute for user’s self-care, attention, or caregiver care. The user should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
Although we made a great effort to ensure that the application comes in the best we can, the developer, distributor, and the sponsors do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, disruption, or whatsoever caused by any malfunctions, errors, misuse, or any other cause related to the application.